INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you subscribe to Bedroomchemist.com and/or place an order through Bedroomchemist.com, we will ask you for your:
- Contact information (such as name, postal and email address, and phone number),
- Birth Date (to confirm you are at least 18 years old),
- Special dates (such as anniversaries and birthdays) for marketing purposes,
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact,
- User name and password for the account you may create,
- Payment details (including credit card information and billing address),
- Shipping details (including home address, telephone number and delivery information),
- Demographic information,
- And, shopping behaviors or preferences.
Bedroomchemist.com will never share your personal information with any third parties without your permission. If an account number or password is issued, please safeguard your password and other personal information. You may be financially and legally liable for unauthorized use of our web site and products purchased with your account information.
In addition, Bedroomchemist.com gathers information about your use of the Site, such as where visitors link to the site and how frequently certain areas of the Site are visited.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Communicate with you about fulfilling the product or service you purchased including payment and shipping information and maintain a record of the purchases you make on the Site,
- Communicate with you about products, services, information, offers, events and promotions we believe may be of interest to you,
- Enable you to share your information with us through message boards, blogs, social networks and other media,
- Publish your feedback about the products or services of Bedroomchemist.com on the Site and on social networks (if we choose to publish your feedback we will only include your first name, last initial, city and state. E.g.: “Mary C., Buffalo, NY”)
- Manage your participation in sweepstakes and promotions,
- Enhance our services, products and communications (including analyzing when emails have been received and read by you and tracking email invitations you send),
- Respond to your questions or comments,
- Confirm you are at least 18 years of age,
- And, otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
If you purchase a product or subscription from bedroomchemist.com or you elect to join our mailing list, your email address will be added to our mailing list. We will use the email address for the sole purpose of sending you announcements, special offers about products, services, information, offers, events and promotions we believe may be of interest to you from Bedroomchemist.com. Each email we send will contain information on how to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com
WHO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH
In connection with services to maintain and operate the Site, certain trusted business partners and third parties may be permitted to access your information. For example, we may use third parties to process payment information, host the Site, operate features available on the Site, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may also use or share aggregate non-personally identifiable information with third parties for any purpose so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes.
You are solely responsible for comments you voluntarily post on public forums such as message boards, blogs, social networks and other media sites. These comments will be displayed publicly along with the name you submit and the time at which you submitted the comment.
If you elect to inform a friend about bedroomchemist.com by using our referral services either on the Site or when you sign up, we ask you for the friend’s full name and email address. Bedroomchemist.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site and will store this information for tracking purposes. The friend may request the removal of their information from our database by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the information we receive from you. We work to protect the security of your information during order transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts order information you transmit. We follow reasonable practices to help your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use. Please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will always be secure or effective. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND EMAIL PREFERENCES
If you are a member, we encourage you to access and update your information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us in your membership dashboard. Alternatively, you can send email to email@example.com. We will take reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly.
We reserve the right to cancel your membership at any time if your personal information does not allow us to reasonably conduct business with you.
MINOR’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROL
Bedroomchemist.com does not direct its website to individuals under the age of 18. The Site, its products or services are only available to those who are 18 years and older and who have not been suspended or removed by Bedroomchemist.com for any reason. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 OR OLDER, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS SITE. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent minors from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
65 Ventures LLC
254 Witherspoon St
Princeton, NJ 08542
Last updated: July 16, 2012